Why Use the MPT-6?
- Provides systematic, standard information about each student
- Helps with end-of-year placement decisions
- Promotes consistency and fairness in student evaluation
- Allows evaluation of school wide math mastery over years
- Costs less than other methods of evaluation
- Is group administered, saving testing time
- Is computer scored, saving teacher time
- Provides 13 diagnostic scores for each student
- Provides school summaries
- Is professionally developed, validated, and graded
- Prompt grading (typically within one week).
Student and school reports are provided.